MyBotoxLA Medical Spa in the heart of Studio City is looking for a full-time front desk & back office assistant who is great at sales. To join our team you must truly love interacting with people, must be self-motivated, driven, hard worker and a great communicator. This is a great rewarding opportunity for a person who is eager to be involved in a very unique high end Medical Spa practice.
– Proven sales skills of products or treatments.
– Customer service experience, excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing.
– Must be reliable, punctual, flexible, honest, focused organized % detail oriented.
– Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
– Professional appearance and demeanor is a must.
– Flexible with schedule, available to work any day Monday -Saturday
– Local applicants only please.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
– 2+ years of experience in the medical beauty industry
– 2+ years of stable employment history in a similar work environment
– Bilingual preferred
– Social media knowledge a plus.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
– Answer customer inquiries via Instagram, Yelp, SMS, Email, etc. from your cell.
– Answer the phone and book appointments.
– Greet and assist patients with EMR forms.
– Prep patients for medical aesthetic procedures.
– Take good before and after photos of patients.
– Sell services, products and treatment packages.
– Check out patients using POS.
– Prep area for the next patient.
– Manage inventory & order supplies.
– Light cleaning of the office daily.
– Open/close medical spa.
– Help provider with assigned tasks.
– Prepare and mail packages.
COMPENSATION – competitive hourly compensation with sales commission.
HOW TO APPLY
Include: your resume, you photo, cover letter describing why you are the best candidate for this job & salary requirement. No phone calls please Background check will be done on all candidates.